Are you in the market to buy a new camera for yourself or as a present? There is an overwhelming choice of cameras to choose from: Compact cameras, bridge cameras, micro 4/3, compact mirrorless cameras, DSLRs.
If you are not sure, what all these camera types are or want to better, which camera is the right fit for you, Choose the Right Camera – a guide to empower you, will help you make better decisions.
You will find in this guide:
- Important questions to ask yourself to help you identify what you will use the camera for and what your priorities are,
- An overview over the different camera types with their advantages and disadvantages
- Why sensor size is so important
- Why a lot of Megapixels can be a disadvantage
- Important current brands and cameras
This 14 page guide is for free, but exclusive to subscribers of my newsletter. Subscribe to the newsletter here. We respect your privacy. Your information will not be shared with any third party and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Leave a comment, if you have any questions.