I am excited to announce the 12th of November as date for the next Basic Photography 1 Day Worksbhop.
Have you ever wondered why some people can produce beautiful images even with the most basic cameras? The Basics Workshop will help you to improve your photographic skills without buying a new camera. When you understand the basic concepts of photography, you will become a better photographer.
We cover this and more:
- Advantages and disadvantages of various camera types
- A brief historical overview
- Technical aspects of photography: Aperture, Shutter speed,..
- My approach to photography
- Practical advice with tips for portraits, landscape photography, light metering
- Concepts of image composition
- Photographing people
The investment for the one day workshop on the 12th of November is R1500 (including catering).